What's new

Coffee break!

ardchoille

Reaction score
I was recently able to make the perfect peppermint mocha in my kitchen. I did such a good job that my friends are starting to ask for peppermint mochas when they visit.

What's your favorite coffee?

Thomasjtsi said:
Never been much of a coffee drinker. Much rather have a glass of iced tea!!

Tea is good too! :)

Oh man that sounds delicious , uh I like all coffee lol but I do like Java bean coffee the most

Never been much of a coffee drinker. Much rather have a glass of iced tea!!
im the same,has to be tea,never ever drink coffee at home but sometimes have a latte when out shopping.

Canned cold coffee is nice and also most of them at starbucks that are filled with sugar, also greek coffee is nice.. so many to chose from its hard to select just one but for cold I would go with the frappachino and the hot probably a hazelnut latte from costa coffee so tasty

Canned cold coffee is nice and also most of them at starbucks that are filled with sugar, also greek coffee is nice.. so many to chose from its hard to select just one but for cold I would go with the frappachino and the hot probably a hazelnut latte from costa coffee so tasty
I tried the frappuchino and liked it. Another of my favorites is chai latte.

I've come to realize I'm a bit dysfunctional without it, or at least my day just doesn't go right lol

if i drank coffee all the time i would be bouncing off the walls.

I do bounce off the walls all day and then cant sleep all night from drinking too much coffee lol.. thats a plus side to tea, strawberry flavour

I do bounce off the walls all day and then cant sleep all night from drinking too much coffee lol.. thats a plus side to tea, strawberry flavour
Strawberry flavour lol,i tried the apple tea.