What's new

Cloud storage - 5gb for every referral - no cap - plz help!

tiffinator12

Reaction score
Hey guys, if you're looking for any kind of cloud storage, can you help me out? Copy is basically a easy to use, easy to navigate, Dropbox clone that works seamlessly with Linux, PC, and Mac. Unlike Dropbox though, you get 5gb per referral (instead of 250mb). Not only would I get the bonus, but you will too if you use my referral link!

My link is: EDITED

Thought I should mention that you have to install one of the apps, Android, IOS, Linux, PC or OS, in order to get the extra 5 GB for free. Also, there doesn't appear to be any cap right now on the amount of free space you can earn. I've seen people who say they're up to 1TB already!!

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy it!
Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPhoneForums staff in accordance with theForum Rules No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:
Great service! About time Dropbox got some serious competition!

Hey guys, if you're looking for any kind of cloud storage, can you help me out? Copy is basically a easy to use, easy to navigate, Dropbox clone that works seamlessly with Linux, PC, and Mac. Unlike Dropbox though, you get 5gb per referral (instead of 250mb). Not only would I get the bonus, but you will too if you use my referral link!

Thought I should mention that you have to install one of the apps, Android, IOS, Linux, PC or OS, in order to get the extra 5 GB for free. Also, there doesn't appear to be any cap right now on the amount of free space you can earn. I've seen people who say they're up to 1TB already!!

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy it!

I am already signed up, so I can't use your referral link. As far as getting others to sign up, I found it hard as most of the people I would ask aren't technical enough to know what it is or how to use it. For me it would be easier to buy a 1Tb hard drive and install it myself.