What's new

Clock

MksTn

Reaction score
Can someone tell me how I can get a large digital clock to be on the Home Screen? There is no way I can read that tiny clock on the top without putting on my glasses. On my old Andriod I had a widget with a Dig Clock and the date on the very top which was nice.

Thanks

If you press the home button when the phone is locked you will have a larger clock

Ok but what about when the phone is not locked? Is it possible to get a large clock on the home screen? I don't think that I have ever seen one on an iPhone.

Ok but what about when the phone is not locked? Is it possible to get a large clock on the home screen? I don't think that I have ever seen one on an iPhone.
The only thing on the home screens of an iPhone are standard size icons for your installed apps. There is no provision, at least in a stock iOS device, to have a larger than normal clock icon (or any other type of icon) on the home screen.

The clock app icon shows the current time, just like the calendar app icon shows the current date.

7da24964618eeab357b107a5b6d23ac4.jpg

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

But the OP has old eyes, like me. That clock is too small without glasses. I get by pressing the home button once on my locked iPhone so the time. Is displayed large. But I am retired and don't have a schedule to keep. If I did, I might consider purchasing an iPhone this generation.

But the OP has old eyes, like me. That clock is too small without glasses. I get by pressing the home button once on my locked iPhone so the time. Is displayed large. But I am retired and don't have a schedule to keep. If I did, I might consider purchasing an iPhone this generation.

I'm no spring chicken either, though I'm not quite as old as you guys. That's one thing I miss from Android is being able to put a clock widget on the home screen.

I'm no spring chicken either, though I'm not quite as old as you guys. That's one thing I miss from Android is being able to put a clock widget on the home screen.

Judging from you Id name you aren't any younger, lol

True if you need glasses and care for that clock I would grab android.
I' have bad ears but excellent eyes...
LoL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk