What's new

Clip Browser watch flash video in iPhone

mustsumoto

Reaction score
I want to introduce cool app for iPhone that is "Clip Browser". Clip Browse allow iOS user watch flash video that Apple will never support for many sites. Such as VideoBB (videobb - Free Video Hosting - Your #1 Video Site), 4Shared (4shared.com - free file sharing and storage), VideoZer (VideoZer - Fast, Free and Reliable Video Hosting), Daily Motion (Dailymotion - Online Videos, Music, and Movies. Watch a Video Today!)

OK, let's take a look for VideoBB

IMG_2599.PNG

IMG_2600.PNG

if that page contain flash video that Clip Browser can play, Clip Indicator'll enable in button left of screen then press it!!

IMG_2601.PNG

it's ok!?

IMG_2602.PNG

let's show more. i'll go to New Anime | Free Anime because this site contain embed flash video for the other sites like VideoBB, VideoZer, Daily Motion and Novamov

IMG_2607.PNG

IMG_2608.PNG

IMG_2609.PNG

you can go to Clip Browser for more information and go to http://clipafternoonteabreak.com/iphone/available.php for check available websites that Clip Browser can watch before download. and you can try lite version before buy by above lists of url to Appstore.

Clip Browse : Clip Browser for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Clip Browser Lite : Connecting to the iTunes Store.

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any problems you have encountered yet? I can finally watch ANIME on my IPHONE haha

How's the loading? Fast?