What's new

check out my TRANSPARENT iphone 4 :)

I just don't see the purpose... it's not like the iPhone looks oh sooooo cool on the inside. Like an old pocket watch or something...

Checked up on this what most people do to do this is take the iPhone apart and the. Use paint thinner to get rid of the color.

After that your phone Apple warranty is dead forever.

i dont care about the warranty because i bought the phone only 250 lol and im on tmobile so yeah...

for the transparent...i just like something different i dont the like stock LOOKS so yeah...

i love skeleton wrist watches, so to me this is many degrees below frozen 'cool'.

as to ' whats the point', modding PC's and game consuls is a pointless exercise in performance terms, but many enjoy the practice as the muli million market bares whiteness to.

Personally, I don't like it. The idea of the iPhone is to display the cosmetic beauty of the device. The inside is not all that appealing. IMHO
Cheers,

given how many like their consuls 'pimped' with skins, there is a market for people handy with transfer making or an air brush to personally customise cases from the inside.

Love ir hate it, the iPhone always draws the eye, so this could be attractive as a business logo on company reps phones (even photo security passes), pic's of the family and so on.

imho a vast opportunity for those with the artistic skills, at little investment/overheads costs.

would this technique work on Ipad2's?