What's new

CG3 theme

tommymac1039

Reaction score
Anyone know how to change widget location and Lockscreen picture and home screen wallpaper using iFile please help this them is sweet just paid for it but want my own location thanks in advance

tommymac1039 said:
Anyone know how to change widget location and Lockscreen picture and home screen wallpaper using iFile please help this them is sweet just paid for it but want my own location thanks in advance

A lot of themes have j strict ions in them on this kind of stuff.

But to find these in instructions you have to access the themes folder.

in iFile tap the top left button. Keep tapping it til there is no button there anymore.

No follow this path:

var/stash/themes/ CG3 (or whatever it's name is in WinterBoard).

tommymac1039 said:

Also, to use your own lock screen wallpaper, open WinterBoard and select "User Lock Background". This allows you to use your own lock screen wallpaper in case a theme comes with a wallpaper that you don't like.

Same thing with "User Wallpaper". It allows you to use your own springboard wallpaper in case a theme comes with a springboard wallpaper you do not wish to have.

Ok tried user Lockscreen and wallpaper in winterboard to do my own with this them but it doesn't work??? So should I navigate to Lockscreen and wallpapers in the cg3 theme and delete the theme wallpapers?

tommymac1039 said:
Ok tried user Lockscreen and wallpaper in winterboard to do my own with this them but it doesn't work??? So should I navigate to Lockscreen and wallpapers in the cg3 theme and delete the theme wallpapers?

Yep. That works too. ;)

Or if you want to keep the wallpapers there for later use just simply change the ".png" to "pn". Deleting the "g" at the end of ".png" this will deactivate the image. This way, if you change your mind, you can just go back and add the "g" at the end of the file and respring.

Ok awesome thanks for the input I'll have to do it tomorrow something went wrong lol I had to uninstall and I'll have to reinstall tomorrow! Ugh I couldn't edit wallpapers or get location to work! Oh well I'll continue tomorrow thanks for the input I appreciate it look for me tomorrow