What's new

Case for iph6

Tristan

Reaction score
Does any one know where I can buy a good iPhone case for the iPhone 6, I've bought loads of the cheap ones and they're trash,

I always get mine off Amazon, If you do the homework like checking reviews and reading the description well you should be able to source decent cases.
There is some rubbish on there too but you can find Spigen, Seidio, Verus....all good makes.

I bought my otterbox case from Ebay. I got it about 30-40% cheaper than if I went to the phone store.

Does any one know where I can buy a good iPhone case for the iPhone 6, I've bought loads of the cheap ones and they're trash,

Hi maybe try iGlaze moshi XT I'm using this[emoji4]
b1c21d58de2dc398352443c4edf34852.jpg

Sent from my Gold iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I've just bought a Proporta case, and it's a very good one as well and it also comes with a life time warranty that's something you don't get often

Another vote for Amazon. And a vote for Best Buy, they had a wall of cases there.. that is where I bought my Otterbox Symmetry case.

I like that looks very nice where did u find it ?

Sent from my iPhone 6 [emoji12]

Switcheasy sells from their own website. I have never seen one of their cases in a store. I have purchased directly from them for the last 3 iphones I have owned.

The Switcheasy Air Mask looks nice, I'll have to check them out. Thanks for the info.

It is very minimal looking but offers lots of protection and no screen protector is needed because the case is a clam. The only thing is, it can not be taken off and then put back on. So you can't change cases if that's what you like. But in all honesty, I haven't wanted to and it's been on since about the end of November.