Staff member
Reaction score
What do you guys think of this?

51ktzRcte0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Product Features

* Compatible with Apple iPhone 4
* Charming design enhances the look of your cell phone
* High-grade scratch-resistant protection with virtually no added bulk
* Premium self-adhesive vinyl decal enables easy application, repositioning and clean removal
* Download a matching cell phone wallpaper to complete the design (see packaging for download instructions)

Not bad for $15.. Just wondering how it would look in person..

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Smart-Touch-iPhone-Carbon-Fiber/dp/B003TD3IEA/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=wireless&qid=1277868537&sr=8-8[/ame]

I like it! Protects from scratches but like ^^ you say no protection if you drop it! Just a bit expensive.. After shipping it's like $21

I would rather just get a clear-coat shield or a ghost armor and then maybe a decorative CASE.. decorative skins are pointless to me... they offer no shock protection

I think it looks "OK" -- a bit too bright for CF and not much protection.

I Love Carbon Fiber but that's just not Doing it for me... My other Hobby:)
5205f966.jpg

IP4 pic^

Last edited:
If I were to buy this itd be my screen protector and I'd have another case around it just because I would feel underprotected with just carbon fiber around my new iPhone

does anyone make a skin made from real carbon fiber?

I Love Carbon Fiber but that's just not Doing it for me... My other Hobby:)
5205f966.jpg

IP4 pic^

Dude that looks fn awesome. I ride a 02 ZX6R and I'm also thinking of getting some carbon work done on my bike.

I like it but I too would prefer a real carbon case! If I can figure out how to post a picture i will post one a friend of mine is developing. It's still a prototype but looks pretty awesome i think!

Matt