What's new

can't restore backup itunes help pls!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxiroxana

Reaction score
i just updated to ios 6.0.1 having iPhone 4, the issue is i can't restore from backup through iTunes every time the progress bar goes fine till the last minute it freezes and cuts off my laptops WiFi and just freezes there i have tried loads of times maybe would work but same every time the WiFi goes off and the progress bar doesn't move. i need help i searched everywhere on the web how to fix this couldn't find anything! :(:(

Plug your phone into the USB port on your PC to do a restore, do NOT use wifi to restore.

i just updated to ios 6.0.1 having iPhone 4, the issue is i can't restore from backup through iTunes every time the progress bar goes fine till the last minute it freezes and cuts off my laptops WiFi and just freezes there i have tried loads of times maybe would work but same every time the WiFi goes off and the progress bar doesn't move. i need help i searched everywhere on the web how to fix this couldn't find anything! :(:(

Hi roxiroxana,

I am facing the same problem. Have you found any solution for that? Please advise

Wifi is always not stable, why don't you use simply connnect with USB wire?
For restoring issue you can try an iTunes Backup Extractor program.
It helps you to recover photos, videos, cnotacts, message, calendar etc. from iTunes backup.
Good luck!

Wifi is always not stable, why don't you use simply connnect with USB wire?
For restoring issue you can try an iTunes Backup Extractor program.
It helps you to recover photos, videos, cnotacts, message, calendar etc. from iTunes backup.
Good luck!

Thank you for the input. However, with the thread being over 6 months old, the solution is more than likely found.

With that, we'll close this thread for archive purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.