What's new

Can't get rid of Page 0 icons after downloading a theme.

lthodde116

Reaction score
Ok so a while ago I downloaded this theme from cydia for my iphone (forgot which one) and it gave me 6 annoying icons on my springboard that say "Page 0" with an arrow. I can't delete them and they're starting to irritate me, they don't even do anything when you click on them. Anyone know how to get rid of them? I saw somewhere that I might have to SSH or something, but I have no idea what that is or how to do it.

This is what they look like:
$iphonescreenshot.jpg

Looks like SpringJumps to me, did you try removing that? Otherwise they are probably icons within the theme folder. You will either have to SSH in or access the filesystem via USB and remove them from the theme folder.

Go into Cydia and select Manage at the bottom. Go into your Packages and find "Pages" and uninstall it. That's what's putting the blank page icons on your springboard for quick springboard paging.

Looks like SpringJumps to me, did you try removing that? Otherwise they are probably icons within the theme folder. You will either have to SSH in or access the filesystem via USB and remove them from the theme folder.

I don't have anything that says SpringJumps and never downloaded that. I honestly don't understand the SSH thing at all. I can't find a good tutorial on it either.

I downloaded SSH and Cyberduck and went through every single file, I finally found the page 0 icon thing and deleted them, but they're still showing up on my phone. I don't know what else to look for.