What's new

Can't Email Photos

JGC13

Reaction score
When I try to email a photo to a valid email address, I get a message that says,"A copy has been placed in your Outbox. The recepient "%@" was rejected by the server because it does not allow relaying.

Thanks for your help!

There could be alot of reasons the server rejects messages. It would be pretty hard to troubleshoot it unless you had access to that account. Don't think its a problem with your phone.

I had the same problem its is not apple it is on at&t you need to call at&t get pass the stupit techs which will take around 1 or 2 hours and I kid you not it for real, get a tech that can reset your phone setting on the at &t system computer its not you phone. they have got a # in the about section on the phone wrong they will need to go to setting and about on your phone. I had the same problem if you get a woman just hang up try again don't waste your time just hang up. if you get someone that willn't tell you you are at the india call center don't waste your time, I spent 7 hour one nite on a woman telling me it was because I was trying to send photo to a non at& t phone which was unlocked the next day it took me 4 hours on the phone leave apple alone them fools will drive you nuts also they will try to send you a text with a at&t logo photo and have you send it back it will work but willn't still be able to send photos until they redo the setting stand firm or ground if you are still within the 30 day return you will get better service after that forget it as you are locked into a contact and apple and at&t will do you like trash, please let me know how it works for you. wish you luck jimmy