What's new

Cannot zoom out for email replies or forwards. Text doesn't wrap.

Bbbrrrwww

Reaction score
If I receive an email with an image or any sort of formatted HTML, I can easily zoom in or out while in the inbox. BUT the second I reply or forward that same email.... the formatting breaks. It becomes automtically too large and the entire email goes off-screen. I need to scroll left to write just to write text.

Is this a bug?

It's unmanageable

This is not a bug, it is an issue accros the internet.
"The long answer is that due to each email client using a different pre-processor for receipt of all incoming emails & each client usually also manipulating and editing your code prior to sending the email, you really cannot do anything to control styling/display outside initial send.

For example, Gmail removes the style sheet, so when forwarded, your email will no longer contain anything in the style tag. We also have many tags or styles that are not accepted or are changed (e.g. Outlook usually changes DIV to P) from client to client.

Then we bring in that each client has its own 'default' styles, which means that even if you don't declare any styles on your email, the display will change from client to client."