What's new

Cannot access my yahoo email

normh57

Reaction score
Since I activated my 4S I have not be able to access either yahoo or my yahoo email account. When I try to setup my email it tells me that the server is unavailable. When I try to access from my 4A it reverts back to the blank login screen. I had the 3G previously and had no problems accessing either

It should be fixed now. I've been having problems with yahoo since I updated to ios5 but today out of nowhere it started to work fine.

I just tried again it keeps saying server unavailable.

Still having the same problem with yahoo server connection!!! Need help with this

I wish I could tell what I did to fix it lol but it just started working out of nowhere.

I posted what I had to do to get my yahoo mail working in one of the top threads on this app. Think you can get to it through my profile. Try that

Very first post on bottom on my profile. Hope that might help. Been fighting yahoo for a week now

fullstress said:
Been fighting this for a week now. Just figured it out so spread the word. Go to add mail. Don't pick yahoo pick other. Put in your yahoo info than hit next. Select pop server. Under incoming mail put in
Pop.mail.yahoo.com and your mail name minus yahoo.com

Under outgoing Smtp.mail.yahoo.com

No need for user name and password on outgoing. Hit next and it will verify and add it to mail app.

Mail me if u need more help. Btw new to this board first post

Maybe this help :)