What's new

Can Iphone 5s iCloud can be unlocked at home for free ?

naeembabakheil

Reaction score
Hi !!!

new to Iphone , so somebdy bought Iphone 5s iCloud from abroad and its iCloud locked ,he is giving me at cheap rate ,, now i want to know can this device is unlockable or jailbraeble to install other iOS etc and use all its feature for ever ..

Hi !!!

new to Iphone , so somebdy bought Iphone 5s iCloud from abroad and its iCloud locked ,he is giving me at cheap rate ,, now i want to know can this device is unlockable or jailbraeble to install other iOS etc and use all its feature for ever ..
Don't waste your money. An iCloud locked iPhone cannot be activated without the Apple ID and password of the original owner. None of the sites promising the ability to bypass the activation lock work.
If you buy this phone you'll be stuck with an expensive paperweight.

Mmm no i didnt have that phone ...
but it is possible to flash its software and isntall another version on it , or icloud feature is in phone hardware ?

The iCloud activation lock involves the iPhone itself and the Apple servers (two-way communication). Someone may be able to patch it on the phone but they won't be able to alter the server code, which would make a full and permanent bypass pointless. Installing a new version of iOS does not alter iCloud activation lock.

As scifan said, there is no way around it.

so except iCloud locked phone ,,, can i unlock all other locs like Sim lock,factorylock ,carier lock etc with software

Jailbreaking won't remove the carrier. It has to be unlocked by the former carrier.

Btw.:
I've deleted your other post, as it was a duplicate of this one. Besides fragmenting the discussion, thus making it hard to follow, duplicate posts and threads are against our rules.

Please keep any other post about your question (unlocking) to this thread!

so except iCloud locked phone ,,, can i unlock all other locs like Sim lock,factorylock ,carier lock etc with software
The phone is going to be almost useless until you take care of that activation lock issue.

The seller is probably going to try to convince you that phone is good and you should buy it, but that phone is really not worth the money. Buy one that is not limited with activation lock.