What's new

can IMEI be unblocked??

jcm0808

Reaction score
We had some iphone 5 delivered to work, they got the delivery wrong and sent an extra phone, i have contacted the company and they still haven't collected it (been about a month now)

If i start using the phone and they eventually block the IMEI can it be unblocked or jailbroken?? It isn't locked to any particular network.

Thank

No i thought i might be able to use it if they're not gonna take it back

They'll get around to collecting that extra iPhone as soon as they realize they made a mistake. If they come for it and find that you've been using it, you may very well find yourself being billed for the cost of the phone.

That phone is not your property, phone the company who delivered it right away. They're not going to forget about an iPhone costing several hundred dollars.

Last edited:
Did you actually read my post, i have already contacted them and have been waiting a month for their reply

Did you actually read my post, i have already contacted them and have been waiting a month for their reply
That still doesn't mean that you should try using it or even opening the box.
Have you tried contacting them again?

Last edited:
They may be in the process of investigating the issue and likely will not reply until they've completed their investigation. I'd be willing to bet that they'll contact you as soon as accounting catches up with the loss.

Use it now, you get a $600+ device for free with a five/six figure bill towards you or your company for unauthorized use or acquisition of a single product and your termination for knowingly doing so.

Don't use it at all, you don't get a $600+ device for free, and you keep your job.