What's new

Can I Upgrade from iOS 6.1 to 7.0.6?

kimbahpnam

Reaction score
My iPhone 5 is still running 6.1, but is there a way I can install 7.0.6 since 7.1.1 is most current version? TIA

My iPhone 5 is still running 6.1, but is there a way I can install 7.0.6 since 7.1.1 is most current version? TIA
I'm afraid not. You only have two choices, to remain on your current iOS or update to iOS 7.1.1.

You can update your iOS 6 to iOS 7 if you want to. I would because so that u can new things and software

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump
Because I'm wondering the same thing for my 4S.

Can we download 7.0.x and treat it like a backup? Tell iTunes to restore from that file?

I don't want 7.1 because I can't Jailbreak that. But I do want apps that won't run in 6.x.

Bump Because I'm wondering the same thing for my 4S. Can we download 7.0.x and treat it like a backup? Tell iTunes to restore from that file? I don't want 7.1 because I can't Jailbreak that. But I do want apps that won't run in 6.x.
I'm afraid that the only upgrade that's available to you is to iOS 7.1.1. Apple doesn't allow upgrading to anything other than the current iOS version. You'll have to decide which is more important to you, keeping your jailbreak or getting those new apps.

scifan57, iPhone Forums Moderator