What's new

can i unlock my phone?

nelson111

Reaction score
just recently bought an iphone 4s and i want to know if i can unlock my phone for free if i jailbreak it? i'm currently on ios 6.0.1

First off, the 4S has no jailbreak on iOS 6. Secondly, the latest device supported with a software unlock (UltraSn0w) is the iPhone 4 on 01.59.00 baseband. The only unlike available to the 4S are IMEI/factory unlocks and interposer unlocks like the Gevey SIM

First off, the 4S has no jailbreak on iOS 6. Secondly, the latest device supported with a software unlock (UltraSn0w) is the iPhone 4 on 01.59.00 baseband. The only unlike available to the 4S are IMEI/factory unlocks and interposer unlocks like the Gevey SIM
bro don't be rude tell me which is the cheapest way to unlock my phone

Last edited by a moderator:
Ouch!! Watch out what are you writing sir!
The cheapest way to unlock your iPhone is with Gevey Sim card (in that case, that we dont know your carrier), i hope, you have hearded about it.. In other hand, if your carrier is AT&T, u can do the factory unlock for only 30$ i believe. This method is the cheapest, including all iOS versions.

bro don't be rude tell me which is the cheapest way to unlock my phone

No reason to come out swinging like this! willerz2 was simply stating the facts about Unlocking & was being very helpful to your inquisition.

Your only option for unlocking is going to be (like mentioned above) a Gevey SIM interposed or an IMEI unlock. Check out the Internet for them to see which is cheaper.

No reason to come out swinging like this! willerz2 was simply stating the facts about Unlocking & was being very helpful to your inquisition.

Your only option for unlocking is going to be (like mentioned above) a Gevey SIM interposed or an IMEI unlock. Check out the Internet for them to see which is cheaper.

would the r sim 7 work on my iphone i have ios 6.0.1 model number md278ll

would the r sim 7 work on my iphone i have ios 6.0.1 model number md278ll

I'm not sure about the Rebel SIM interposer. Mainly, we support the use of Gevey Ultra interposers from ApplenBerry.com. Only because we know they are a true Gevey product supplier and have next to perfect customer service.