What's new

Can I unlock my iPhone 5 my self?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only unlocking options for a iPhone 5... requesting an unlock from the originating wireless provider or a paid IEMI unlock purchased from somewhere on the Internet.

Chances are if you haven't fulfilled your contract, the unlock from your wireless provider won't be an option. So, the paid IEMI unlock would be the way to go... and is almost always permanent.

The only unlocking options for a iPhone 5... requesting an unlock from the originating wireless provider or a paid IEMI unlock purchased from somewhere on the Internet.

Chances are if you haven't fulfilled your contract, the unlock from your wireless provider won't be an option. So, the paid IEMI unlock would be the way to go... and is almost always permanent.

what is the best resource? for IMEI unlock remote, and for how much?\
Would it void apple warranty?

Unfortunately, per our Forum Rules, discussion of acquiring paid IEMI unlocks is not allowed for discussion here at iPhone Forums. However, you can check out ApplenBerry.com... they have IEMI unlocks available directly from their website. They're a fully trusted unlocking provider.

Unfortunately, per our Forum Rules, discussion of acquiring paid IEMI unlocks is not allowed for discussion here at iPhone Forums. However, you can check out ApplenBerry.com... they have IEMI unlocks available directly from their website. They're a fully trusted unlocking provider.

Thanks man! Much appreciate. Thanks for letting us know.

Are unlocked iPhone 5s available from Apple?

Once the 5S is released, naturally Apple will sell them factory unlocked as they have done with all previous iPhones.

Status
Not open for further replies.