What's new

Can I reinstall Phone app and Appstore??

Arch3ops

Reaction score
My phone was jailbroken with pangu (the older version in chinese/jap) and today i think i may have accidentally deleted the phone and app store. Is there anyway possible i can redownload it or have it again. Please please. i cant even call people if i dont ahve the phone app. :(

Go to Settings - General - Restrictions. To get the App Store icon back, Installing Apps has to be enabled.

If your Phone icon is somewhere on your screens, maybe hidden in a folder, try this: Settings - General - Reset - Reset Home Screen. This will remove every folder you created so far, and all the apps will be shown on your homescreens. You'll have to rearrange folders and apps again afterwards. Hopefully the Phone icon will reappear.

Go to Settings - General - Restrictions. To get the App Store icon back, Installing Apps has to be enabled.

If your Phone icon is somewhere on your screens, maybe hidden in a folder, try this: Settings - General - Reset - Reset Home Screen. This will remove every folder you created so far, and all the apps will be shown on your homescreens. You'll have to rearrange folders and apps again afterwards. Hopefully the Phone icon will reappear.
I've tried both and I never had restrictions on. The app store hasnt appeared but more importantly the phone icon isint appearing either. :/ Anyone else? But thankyou for trying to help. I reset the homescreen but phone icon is still not there

I've tried both and I never had restrictions on. The app store hasnt appeared but more importantly the phone icon isint appearing either. :/ Anyone else? But thankyou for trying to help. I reset the homescreen but phone icon is still not there
You'll likely have to restore your iPhone to get the missing apps back. You'll then have to rejailbreak your iPhone.