What's new

Can i get my phone contacts to my pc as a backup

dzinelabs

Reaction score
Hi all,

is it possible to get my phonenumbers transfered to my laptop as a backup.

In the process of buying my iphone, the dude in the store managed to loose all my contacts when switching from the sim to the micro one, so for future reference i want to avoid that again. I can't seem to find it in Itunes ... maybe an app?

From my iPhone to my laptop

Sent from my iPhone4 using iPF.net

Just manually sync your phone to your itunes. After connecting iphone to computer open up itunes in your itunes left panel, you will see there your iphone icon, right clic and in the drop list, select "backup" itune will back up all your perso information existing on your phone.

bab2010 said:
Just manually sync your phone to your itunes. After connecting iphone to computer open up itunes in your itunes left panel, you will see there your iphone icon, right clic and in the drop list, select "backup" itune will back up all your perso information existing on your phone.

Tnx !!!

It would really be nice of you can have a backup for files that are important as your contacts and a phone that is as state of the art as an iPhone 4 you surely, won't have problem doing absolutely just what you want. But here's a brilliant suggestion, you may find everything digital now, but getting a hard copy will not do you any harm. Visit sites like the inkjet superstore
and see the advantage of getting the important things printed out.

I just installed Ez2mo Backup Contacts and that works like a charm. Contacts are stored on a server and can be imported again on iphone or nokia.

I just installed Ez2mo Backup Contacts and that works like a charm. Contacts are stored on a server and can be imported again on iphone or nokia.

I looked at it in the App Store, and the ratings and comments were rather poor. I haven't tried it though. Still, I think iTunes can handle a Contacts backup well.

EWyatt said:
I looked at it in the App Store, and the ratings and comments were rather poor. I haven't tried it though. Still, I think iTunes can handle a Contacts backup well.

It's works like a charm but I use it as a double backup: i use iTUnes also. But iTunes is only for the iPhone while this app also handles Nokia. And you never know incase my jewel get stolen. Price of it in my neck of the woods is absurd, so immediately buying a new one is difficult.