What's new

Can a single hairline crack on an iPhone 11 Pro Max screen be ignored?

Box2secure

Reaction score
I got a used 11 pro max with a hairline crack right down the screen am not pretty ready for an immediate screen replacement but with a screen protector applied could it still serve a long while with no issue although am very careful so my phones barely fall off,,,🙏I need your advice don’t know if the offer was worth it

Were you made aware of the crack before you purchased the phone? If not, could you ask for a refund? A screen saver might help maintain the status quo so that the crack Is contained.

Yea
Were you made aware of the crack before you purchased the phone? If not, could you ask for a refund? A screen saver might help maintain the status quo so that the crack Is cont

Yes I was aware I got a little discount out of it but aside the hairline on the bottom screen phone is quite ok but I don’t want further damage or having a line on screen that’s why I plan on applying a screen protector on this hoping without drops it’ll be fine

Yes I was aware I got a little discount out of it but aside the hairline on the bottom screen phone is quite ok but I don’t want further damage or having a line on screen that’s why I plan on applying a screen protector on this hoping without drops it’ll be fine
A crack in the screen indicates that the phone has been dropped by a previous owner. That could have caused unseen internal damage.