What's new

call making problem since activating my 4s

RandyM

Reaction score
Not sure if this is an AT+T thing or Iphone thing.. I activated my 4s today folowing the instructions on the phone and in the handout provided by AT+T with no problems. Since doing so each time I try to place a call from my contacts (phonebook) I have to select a contact twice before it will dial. The first time the phone says "calling -[contacts name] but nothing happens. I press end then select the same contact again and it dials normally. Its been doing this for every call i've made so far.
I have tried turning the phone off waiting 5 minutes and turning it back on and reseting the the phone and it still does it.
I will be calling AT+T later today but was wondeing if anyone had or heard of this problem and knows of a fix.

AT+T fixed it by reactivating the number .. thanks anyways for reading the post

Hi I also waited for my new iPhone 4S to be activated on Friday, after waiting all Bloody day & finally it was activated just after 8pm, I am with Orange, and I have had teething problems with FaceTime & today I was unable to make any calls or send any text's, if this is what to expect from the so called 4S then I would rather stick with my old 3GS to be honest, as I want a iPhone that actually works, Not problem after problem :(