What's new

Calendar times

cld1966

Reaction score
Ever since time change, I've been having an issue with calendar alerts. They are sounding an hour before requested. Any thoughts? I went into calendar time zone in settings, marked Cleveland for the time zone. The only thing it did was set all my calendar entries back an hour.

cld1966 said:
Ever since time change, I've been having an issue with calendar alerts. They are sounding an hour before requested. Any thoughts? I went into calendar time zone in settings, marked Cleveland for the time zone. The only thing it did was set all my calendar entries back an hour.

Ditto. Ever since Daylight Savings time was over my Calendar alerts have been going off an hour before they are supposed to and also 20 or 15 minutes before they are supposed to. For example, I set an event for 4:05 and an alert for 5 minutes before, so it should go off at 4:00, right? But it goes off at 3:00 and the event shows up as 3:05 on the initial turn-on screen but when I go into the Calendar it shows up as the original 4:05. And an alert goes off at 3:40 as well! Has anyone else seen this? Or have a fix for this?