What's new

Calendar problem

satricion

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a problem with my iphone 4's calendar. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I have the time set to that time zone. However, when I set alerts for calendar events, they go off at pacific daylight time (PDT). This is very annoying since it often means they go off in the middle of the night. I haven't synced my phone to any calendars on my computer.

Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

Thanks.

Char1982

Reaction score
Hi,

I am in Sydney and have this problem with my alarms... As I have only had my phone for 3 days now I am still working things out on it and have only just added thing to the calendar so i'm yet to see if it does the same there too... I assume what ever is causing my problem with alarms is the same as whatever is causing you problems... If I work anything out i'll let you know

EDIT
After some playing around with the alarm this is what I have found.....

If I have it set to go off Monday - Friday it will go off an hour before it is supposed to
If I have it set to go off Every Monday, Wednesday & Friday same again
If I have it set to go off every Monday same again and so on...

However....

If I have it set to go off every day (Monday - Sunday) or dont have the alarm repeated at all the alarm will go off at the time it is set for....

Strange I know... who knows how to fit that problem.... I hope it gives you an answer on why its happening with your calendar

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts