What's new

Calendar "+" GONE with new 4S

bskel20

Reaction score
"Hey ALL"

Got the new 4S all set up last night and got my dads set up today as well. I didnt even notice until my dad asked how to ad an appoiontment in the calendar. I repsponded "hit the plus sign in the cornor" he said there wasnt one. I looked and sure enough it wasnt there. I looked at my new one and gone as well. I then pulled out my other iPhone 4, a different line, but also running iOS 5 and it still has the "+" sign to add events. Am I missing something or what? Any else notice this??

"Hey ALL"

Got the new 4S all set up last night and got my dads set up today as well. I didnt even notice until my dad asked how to ad an appoiontment in the calendar. I repsponded "hit the plus sign in the cornor" he said there wasnt one. I looked and sure enough it wasnt there. I looked at my new one and gone as well. I then pulled out my other iPhone 4, a different line, but also running iOS 5 and it still has the "+" sign to add events. Am I missing something or what? Any else notice this??

I still see the + sign in Calendar with my iPhone 4s for Verizon. I know that doesnt really help you, sorry.

Thats ok. The new 4S's are AT&T and the 4 is a Verizon, so maybe its an AT&T thing.

I have an iPhone 4, and my wife just got her 4S. Both are on AT&T and have iOS 5. The "plus" is on my phone but not on her's, so she can't add events. She tried adding event through Siri, and confirmed Siri, who then said she could not add the event. Tried soft and hard resets. Tried re-syncing. Still no +

Help!

I have an iPhone 4, and my wife just got her 4S. Both are on AT&T and have iOS 5. The "plus" is on my phone but not on her's, so she can't add events. She tried adding event through Siri, and confirmed Siri, who then said she could not add the event. Tried soft and hard resets. Tried re-syncing. Still no +

Help!

A session with Apple's telephone support came up with a solution. My wife hard established an iCloud account but had no signed in. Once she did so, the "plus" sign returned, she could add events by tapping +, double-tapping a date, and by using Siri.

Last edited: