What's new

Calendar & contacts not showing on icloud.com

prflyer

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I sync my google calendars & contacts via exchange on my iphone 4s. To view the entries I use the calendar & contacts application that comes with IOS 6 (no third party applications). I setup icloud to backup calendar & contacts. When I do the backup it tells me that around 30 mb of space is being used by the iphone backup (I only backup calendar, contacts & find my iphone data)

When I enter icloud.com and login the entries for both application do not show. Calendar & contacts in icloud.com are empty. Should I be able to see all the entries for both applications at icloud.com? If yes can someone tell me if I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks

iCloud only shows contacts that are stored using the iCloud contact database. As you have stated, you use Exchange. So there is no way for iCloud to back that data up since the data is already stored on an Exchange server.

The backup you have created contains all of your settings and data needed to restore your phone. Including the settings for your exchange account.

Skull One, thank you very much for your answer.