What's new

Calendar App

Jbj4iphone

Reaction score
In OS 3.1.3 you could tap on a calendar and it would load just that one calendar. In iOS4 that option seems to have been removed. Is there a way to quickly get to one calendar without turning off that rest?

Top left is the calendar button... I just check or uncheck the calendars I want displayed. Is that what you are looking for or something different?

I have about 20 calendars. (I used google calendar) and I would sometimes like to just view one of the 20 very quickly. Used to be able to just click on the one

Maby somebody else will chime in here as I'm not a big fan of googles all in one mail system and so don't use it much.

I have the BIRTHDAY calendar checked but can't find it on the phone. What am I doing wrong?

It's all the same calendar.... When they are unchecked you just can't see any of the events. So when all are checked all events on all calendars are displayed.

I have the BIRTHDAY calendar checked but can't find it on the phone. What am I doing wrong?

The birthday calendar is linked into the "birthdate" field within your contact list.

Also, if a birthday appears on your calendar via your contact list, you can't set a reminder or alter it in anyway from your calendar.

I've searched and searched the internet for information about any calendar app that has a mapping function in it (or a direct link to a mapping function without having to copy and paste), but I haven't found anything definitive. Does anyone have any information about one app that does both calendar and mapping of locations within the calendar? I apologize if this has already been answered in previous posts, and thanks so much for any direction.