What's new

Calendar issue...

Jamzdrumz1

Reaction score
I have an iPhone 4 with iOS6 & I have a calendar event that has a runaway duplication issue. There are(@last count) 86 duplicates per day through 2014! As I try to delete it, it locks up the calendar & grows in #'s. I can't turn off the calendar in settings it gets stuck in"turning off calendar". I've deleted & restored the phone to factory blank & when I loaded the back up it brought the run away calendar ever with it. I can't turn off the calendar in iCloud either, it gets locked up & eventually times out. I've tried changing the end date, changing it to never repeat, & so on resulting in a lock up & time out. Several hard resets too.
Do I lose all of my contacts & info & wipe if clean again & abandon my corrupt back up?

Store your contacts in the cloud. Restore as a new device, not from a backup then import your contacts back from the cloud

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Please go to www.icloud.com. Log in with your account. Click on Calendar and delete the run away event from there. Then you should be able to add back your iCloud account and restore.

It's locking up on the iCloud back up. Ther is no complete back up that exists.