What's new

Bye Bye Droid...Hello iPhone 4S

MadGerman

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Another new user here. Just ordered my new iPhone 4S in black yesterday and will get it today. I'm looking forward to experiencing the iPhone and learning all I can about it. I'm sure I'll be searching like crazy on here for the next few days looking for answers. What I can't find, I'll ask.

Thanks in advance for the help. Can't wait to dive right in and get going on my new phone.

MG

emoticon-animal-066.gif
Welcome!

Hello and welcome to the forum.......Enjoy the forum!

Welcome! Good the have you with us. As a former user of Android, I know how excited you are. Our community is very very friendly and willing to share and help. We'll be here to help you.

Mike

Welcome to the forum. German... For any questions, always ask.

Thanks for the greetings everyone. Just got word that my phone won't get here until Monday. I'm really disappointed. I was looking forward to playing with it and getting used to it over the weekend. Now I have no excuse not to clean my house! ;-)

Thanks for the greetings everyone. Just got word that my phone won't get here until Monday. I'm really disappointed. I was looking forward to playing with it and getting used to it over the weekend. Now I have no excuse not to clean my house! ;-)

Well look at it this way

Spend this time cleaning, cooking, and getting the mundane tasks completed. Then, when your phone arrives, you can spend several hours/days having fun! :)