What's new

Buying a shipped iPhone

Walquiria

Reaction score
I never order one Apple iPhone to be shipped. It will be the first time that I am going to buy one iPhone in it release date, I am planning place my order online at 12:01AM on Sep 20 because I think that standing in lines for hours may be fun, but not for mothers of little kids. I would like to know some tips about how transfer music, contacts, pictures and apps to the new phone. Can I do that using a Samsung Chromobook from Google (I don't have other computer). After receiving my phone can I do all the settings by myself or I must go in the store? How works the iCloud? I use the Apple ID for 2 devices (iPhone/iPad), and I created one email from iCloud, but I don't know how to enter there or which data the iCloud is saving.When can I expected to receive my phone? There will be a iPhone 5S Forum about tips of how use the new features like the new camera? I have the iPhone 4S for almost 2 years, it change my life, before I used to have a phone, a GPS, a computer, and a camera. Now I use just my iPhone for everything, even the TV I don't watch anymore. But I still feel like I didn't explore much yet. Now I want to have the best phone and I want to learn how to make it do more for me. I have the uncommon case for the 4s for about 18 months, it was excellent, my 6 years old share the phone with me, he dropped it many times, and my phone is like new without scratches after almost 2 years. Then I decided to have the same brand case, I order my iphone 5S case on Sept 11 and yesterday I receive the most beautiful case in the world with my son's picture on. If anyone want check is Custom iPhone, iPod, iPad, Macbook Cases | Uncommon and they send me 2 $5.00 desconts code AUGJKPDQW345 or AUGJKNTRJ396 . They have many beautiful design. Thank you.