• Yes

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
Anyone want one? Just trying to figure out what next weeks giveaway should be.

Be honest. If we get enough "no" answers we'll get something else for the giveaway!

I would like one to switch around with, But just round the house. I'd wanna keep mine in a full case all other times.

But around the house it's nice to see what a beautiful piece of work the IP4 is. :p

bumpers used to be standard with the iphone i still have two, but i bet lots want one now, i never really used it and now they have it as an extra lol

bumpers used to be standard with the iphone i still have two, but i bet lots want one now, i never really used it and now they have it as an extra lol

Of all the iPhone's I've purchased, none came with a "standard" bumper you refer to.

John

Of all the iPhone's I've purchased, none came with a "standard" bumper you refer to.

John

My iPhone from 2007 I had the bumper came as standard with the phone, but I never used it

I don't know what you are refering to as a "standard" bumper. I was unaware apple made any cases untill the iPhone4. Post us a link so we can check it out!

I think I would like a bumper. Im going to run by BestBuy and see what they have in the way of cases today!

I have a bumper on mine. I think that is serves a good purpose and helps with slippery surfaces that are on the IPhone. I would suggest one.

Take a look at the Griffin Reveal which was being given away. Apple bumper with a clear back. Nice piece.

I have the iFrogz case, same price at both Best Buy and AT&T and I like it. My only issue, is that it wants to tear off the screen protector because it slides on the phone. So now I have to open a new screen protector and trim it and apply before I put the case back on.

I would like a Bumper until the Otterbox Defender for the iphone 4 is out.