What's new

Bug or Normal

Dedy

Reaction score
Hii all,,

I found problem.
This is bug or normal on IOS 6.1.2.??? Open your setting->general->usage.. Please see "time since last full charge" see "usage" & "standby". On my iphone this is can't showing time. See pict,,

$image-2120543292.jpg

mine doesn't look like that,it shows the usage and standby time,i'm on 6.1.2.

mine doesn't look like that,it shows the usage and standby time,i'm on 6.1.2.

I know, but my iphone can't showing it.why?? Any solution?? Sory if my english very bad.

you could try a hard reset,hold down your on/off button and home button together,let go when you see the apple,the phone will reboot,let us know if it works.

you could try a hard reset,hold down your on/off button and home button together,let go when you see the apple,the phone will reboot,let us know if it works.

Ok, thank u very much, i will try to..:)

Did you unplug before it reached 100% charge. Notice it says "time after full charge". If you do not charge fully it will not show usage.

I'm seeing this every now and again on both JB iPhone 5's in our house... one on iOS 6.1 and the other on 6.1.2. About once or twice a week... unplug from a full charge... then look later at usage and it's showing that the iPhone has been plugged in since last full charge. Now, I know it hasn't been plugged in. This has only taken place since the JB.

turns out it's not a bug,,I must charging batery to full. All its ok, see picture..

$image-2194428148.jpg

It should happened every time you respring the springboard. It's not a bug!