What's new

Braveheart game - overpowered build

Pyriell

Reaction score
Hi there everyone.
I recently downloaded the Braveheart game (nothing to do with the film) as it was free.
I have since become horribly addicted to it and have drained my iPhone multiple times playing it.

This thread is to tell you guys the most overpowered character build I have found in it so far.
For those of you who haven't played it, this may not make much sense.

Firstly, the stats.
At max level you should have around 600 points to spend.
400 should go in wisdom.
100 in mastery.
100 in vitality.

Why you may ask?

With 400 in wisdom you gain perks incredibly quickly, your magic (weapon magic, thunder, armageddon etc) do a lot more damage, you gain a random bonus (possibly more than 1) whenever you gain a new perk, and you always start with a lightning weapon enchant.

100 in mastery gives you a good crit rate, but the key here is that you also get a chance to strike a deathblow, instantly killing the enemy.

100 in vitality is just to stop you getting 1 hit by magic in the first few rounds.

Now, you might be thinking that with no points in the weapon skills, this build would be really weak... not so.
The strength of this build is in the perks.

Speaking of which, you should buy all the ones from the shop you can, most importantly ones that boost bonus effects and drop rates, perk gain rates, skill recharge, crit rate, and the usual offense/defense.

How this build works:
At the start of a map, let some creatures build up and then use the thunder skill and your weapon to kill some to get your first perk.
The perks you want to take as early as possible are:
Favourite Magic
Right Now
Self Training
Mystic Knowledge
Bonus Preservation
Super Bonuses
Sly Dog
Swindler

When you gain a perk you also get a random bonus, if you take Favourite Magic early (as you have lightning on weapon) that removes all weapon enchant bonuses from enemies drop lists, meaning more exp, greed, geddon drops.
With sly dog and swindler, enemies drop lots of bonuses.
With bonus preservation, double exp and greed last longer, meaning more perks and more bonuses.
And of cours super bonuses makes all bonuses, dropped and earned from perks stronger.
It's the super bonuses that are really important.
A super bonused exp drop will gain you more than 1 perk. Each perk gained this way will give you a bonus, which includes an exp bonus, which gives more perks, etc etc.

Once you have all the right perks, picking up 1 exp bonus can get you from 0 to 30 perks, as well as a load of other bonuses inbetween, like armageddons.

So it's a cycle, perks give bonuses, the exp bonuses give more perks, in between you get lots of armageddons.

You have to be careful though, because once you have 10 armageddons going off at once the game lags like crazy.
I even managed to crash it on wave 20 of the survival area.

I did have a picture, but my post count is too low to add the link apparently.
It was after I did only 4 rounds of the boss challenge mode, I exited and screenshotted the summary afterwards.
885 perks gained.
1373 bonuses gained.

Anyways I hope this has been helpful to anyone who loves this game as much as me.
Feel free to ask any questions.

Last edited:
Hi there everyone.
I recently downloaded the Braveheart game (nothing to do with the film) as it was free.
I have since become horribly addicted to it and have drained my iPhone multiple times playing it.

This thread is to tell you guys the most overpowered character build I have found in it so far.
For those of you who haven't played it, this may not make much sense.

Firstly, the stats.
At max level you should have around 600 points to spend.
400 should go in wisdom.
100 in mastery.
100 in vitality.

Why you may ask?

With 400 in wisdom you gain perks incredibly quickly, your magic (weapon magic, thunder, armageddon etc) do a lot more damage, you gain a random bonus (possibly more than 1) whenever you gain a new perk, and you always start with a lightning weapon enchant.

100 in mastery gives you a good crit rate, but the key here is that you also get a chance to strike a deathblow, instantly killing the enemy.

100 in vitality is just to stop you getting 1 hit by magic in the first few rounds.

Now, you might be thinking that with no points in the weapon skills, this build would be really weak... not so.
The strength of this build is in the perks.

Speaking of which, you should buy all the ones from the shop you can, most importantly ones that boost bonus effects and drop rates, perk gain rates, skill recharge, crit rate, and the usual offense/defense.

How this build works:
At the start of a map, let some creatures build up and then use the thunder skill and your weapon to kill some to get your first perk.
The perks you want to take as early as possible are:
Favourite Magic
Right Now
Self Training
Mystic Knowledge
Bonus Preservation
Super Bonuses
Sly Dog
Swindler

When you gain a perk you also get a random bonus, if you take Favourite Magic early (as you have lightning on weapon) that removes all weapon enchant bonuses from enemies drop lists, meaning more exp, greed, geddon drops.
With sly dog and swindler, enemies drop lots of bonuses.
With bonus preservation, double exp and greed last longer, meaning more perks and more bonuses.
And of cours super bonuses makes all bonuses, dropped and earned from perks stronger.
It's the super bonuses that are really important.
A super bonused exp drop will gain you more than 1 perk. Each perk gained this way will give you a bonus, which includes an exp bonus, which gives more perks, etc etc.

Once you have all the right perks, picking up 1 exp bonus can get you from 0 to 30 perks, as well as a load of other bonuses inbetween, like armageddons.

So it's a cycle, perks give bonuses, the exp bonuses give more perks, in between you get lots of armageddons.

You have to be careful though, because once you have 10 armageddons going off at once the game lags like crazy.
I even managed to crash it on wave 20 of the survival area.

I did have a picture, but my post count is too low to add the link apparently.
It was after I did only 4 rounds of the boss challenge mode, I exited and screenshotted the summary afterwards.
885 perks gained.
1373 bonuses gained.

Anyways I hope this has been helpful to anyone who loves this game as much as me.
Feel free to ask any questions.

Hopefully someone sees this that has played this game...I am playing this game and am on stage 4.5 but I can't kill the dragon. I've tried to stay close but she still pulls me towards her. I then tried to stay far away so she can't pull the whole way but the joystick (option I use) gets stuck and I walk to where she tried to pull me no matter what direction I angle the stick. Has anyone had this same issue or can provide me with a strategy to beating this level? Thanks in advance.