What's new

Brand new here and to iPhone

beard_o

Reaction score
Hey everybody, as title says I a total and complete iPhone and forum n00b! I've been an android guy for years and
Finally got sick of the crashes and battery pulls and all the nonesense that has been android fore for years. Any body have any quick tips or tricks I can quickly apply to my new iPhone? I look forward to corresponding with you guys and gals soon to make the most of my expirence.

Hey everybody, as title says I a total and complete iPhone and forum n00b! I've been an android guy for years and
Finally got sick of the crashes and battery pulls and all the nonesense that has been android fore for years. Any body have any quick tips or tricks I can quickly apply to my new iPhone? I look forward to corresponding with you guys and gals soon to make the most of my expirence.

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator

G'day and welcome to the Forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Hello and Welcome to our forum!

We hope you can find a lot of help here and enjoy the forums as well.

Please read the forum rules (link in my signature for your convenience) and remember that the search function is always your best friend.

Best of luck,

Welcome to the forum....
If you have any questions just ask or make a topic....

Welcome over from the Darkside. I made the transition a few weeks ago myself, though I wasn't a noob with the iPhone. I got tired of the problems with JB.

There are some really good tips and tricks on YouTube. Just search for iPhone 5 tips and you'll get quite a few responses.