What's new

Bound to be one rotten apple in any orchard

woesong01

Reaction score
First, it took two months to reach me, so I called it Godot.

Crashed a bit over the 9 months I had it, especially lately. Was malfunctioning, so two nights ago I rebooted again. It liked that, so it took to going into a coma on its own.

The Genius tested it and determined it was broke. I have a brand new one now. Glad it didn't happen two months further along.

It's my first IPhone which I never dropped.

Ever happen to you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never owned a bad Apple device. But, given the numbers, someone is bound to end up with one that has issues. Glad you got it sorted.

Thats the great thing about Apple, You had an iPhone that didn't work as it should and they replaced it there and then......

Thats the great thing about Apple, You had an iPhone that didn't work as it should and they replaced it there and then......

Right on. Where would anyone take their Galaxy Note 4 if it broke down? To the carrier?

Right on. Where would anyone take their Galaxy Note 4 if it broke down? To the carrier?

I had a one month old HTC once that suddenly wouldn't charge, The so called expert at the shop said it would have to go back to the manufacturer and could take anything up to six weeks.....
(I managed to sort it myself, The so called expert was useless)

No such problems with iPhones and Apple :)

I had a one month old HTC once that suddenly wouldn't charge, The so called expert at the shop said it would have to go back to the manufacturer and could take anything up to six weeks.....
(I managed to sort it myself, The so called expert was useless)

No such problems with iPhones and Apple :)
Apple puts far more effort into training its sales staff and techs than most other cell phone manufacturers, contributing to its enviable customer satisfaction ratings.

Apple puts far more effort into training its sales staff and techs than most other cell phone manufacturers, contributing to its enviable customer satisfaction ratings.

Yes, and I would guess the only source of hands-on help would be the minimum-wage help at Best Buy if you wanted to avoid mailing your broken Galaxy to Korea?