What's new

Blurred camera and video since 2 or 3 days

Sbiriguda

Reaction score
Hello everybody (this is my first post)

I have a problem with my Iphone 6 plus
A few days ago the camera and the video worked fine. Now both pictures and videos are blurred. I checked the settings and I didn't fint anything wrong, and I cleaned the camera lenses but I didn't solve the problem
Any suggestions?
Thank you

Wow, thank you for the welcome and for the fast and accurate answer
I checked in the link, in fact my Iphone is affected by the problem and eligilble for the replacement program
I will ask how this works in my country (Italy)
Thanks again!

Wow, thank you for the welcome and for the fast and accurate answer
I checked in the link, in fact my Iphone is affected by the problem and eligilble for the replacement program
I will ask how this works in my country (Italy)
Thanks again!
The camera on my iPhone 6 Plus was affected by this problem two years ago and I had the camera replaced at an Apple Store in about an hour. I’m sure they’ll have your camera working in no time.

BTW, make sure to back up your iPhone before taking it in. Apple will restore your iPhone as part of the repair process and anything not backed up will be lost.

Just to follow up, in fact the problem was easily fixed as described
In my case they asked me to pay, I told them I was sure it was a known issue. Again they told me I was supposed to pay. I insisted and they recognized it was actually a known issue and it was part of a free replacement program. So for those who are interested it is important to know that the camera replacement is for free, and perhaps even better to print the web page from the Apple knowledge base where this issue is described

Just to follow up, in fact the problem was easily fixed as described
In my case they asked me to pay, I told them I was sure it was a known issue. Again they told me I was supposed to pay. I insisted and they recognized it was actually a known issue and it was part of a free replacement program. So for those who are interested it is important to know that the camera replacement is for free, and perhaps even better to print the web page from the Apple knowledge base where this issue is described
I had my camera replaced for this problem in 2015.
Here’s the Apple support page where you can enter the serial number of your iPhone 6 Plus to determine if it is eligible for the program. iSight Camera Replacement Program for iPhone 6 Plus - Apple Support

The page also has info on how to get service for the problem.

The camera replacement program is not for all iPhone 6 Plus phones but only for a limited serial number range. The page I linked to will tell you if your iPhone 6 Plus is covered under the program.

Last edited: