What's new

Camera A Camera B type app that controls the Video in lieu of camera?

jsrinhsv

Reaction score
is it possible to link 2 iphones together with an app/btooth so that phone A (Old Iphone 3) controls phone B (new Iphone) so that the video camera record on phone b can be turned on or off . i e Video by remote.

I use my Iphone video camera while riding atv, motorcycle, horseback etc. and have the iphone mounded on a chest harness. I need to be able to turn the video camera record function on and off by a remote device.

Any suggestions?

I believe the available app (Phone A Phone B) only operates the camera, not the video. If this is not correct, please let me know.

I have searched for two days now and have not found an app for this operation.

JSR in HSV

COME ON FOLKS..
"Remote Shutter" allows Iphone a to take photos on Iphone B. Is there no app available to control the record button in lieu of the shutter button. How hard can that be. So many good applications for a remote record function.
Let me hear from some "experts".

Chest harness? Is this made just for an iphone?? Do you hve a picture?

I built one based on the "GoPro" Harness system, but with RAM mounts to hold the IPhone. I like this one the best because it is easy to get too. It is bigger, but I still like it the best. The other one has slots cut in the plate so that the Iphone is held in place with elastic straps. Both work well.
I built the entire harness, but I do have an original GOPro Harness that I will sell for 1/2 price. You can add ram mounts to get the Iphone attachment you like.
jsr

Attachments

• $DSCN0001.jpg
    $DSCN0001.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 111
  • $DSCN0003.jpg
    $DSCN0003.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 129