What's new

Bluetooth headset iPhone and Apple Watch simultaneous pairing

iMango

Reaction score
Has anyone had experience with connection Bluetooth Headset to iPhone and Apple Watch? It’s disconnecting from one when I try connecting to the other for example what I am trying to do is listen to music or watching YouTube videos on my phone but if I want to make a call or receive one then be able to use them with the watch I obviously don’t want the whole street or place I’m in to listen in on the conversation it’s a new watch . It did work very briefly earlier this afternoon both phone and watch were connected at the same time for like 5 minutes then it disconnected from the watch. I have found this link but the directions are not working as stated https://www.quora.com/Can-I-connect-a-smartwatch-and-a-Bluetooth-headset-simultaneously

Anything anyone can tell me will help it’s just driving me crazy. Thank you everyone.

You may have to disconnect from one to make it work on the other. Also some headsets do allow for connection to 2 devices at the same time. Not sure what headphones you are using and whether or not they allow or do this.

you can use a bluetooth headset with an Apple Watch when it is paired with an iPhone but you can't use the bluetooth headset with the iPhone at the same time.