What's new

blocked Iphone after missed call.

bunito

Reaction score
Hi! This problem I´ve been having since I bought the phone, few months ago. If I don´t get to answer the phone when ringing, and in the screen it appears as a missed call, then there´s nothing I can do to get out of that screen but to turn the phone off and re-turn it on again. It´s pretty annoying. I have updated every software, as I was told to do, but still have the same problem! What do you recommend?
Thank you indeed!

Backup the device and restore as new. Do not restore the backup after your device is cleanly on iOS 7.0.3. Set it up as new and see if the issue persists. If not, restore the backup via iTunes, and see if the problem still carries over on a freshly restored device.

thank you! already tried that and still doesn´t work!

If the problem occurs after a fresh restore of the device without restoring a previous backup, then it may be a hardware issue, and if it was purchased through Apple or an authorized dealer/seller (or if you just have the receipt in general), you can set up an appointment with the Genius Bar and they'll diagnose the issue, if it's not fixable on the spot, they'll replace the device with a replacement, or, they'll spend an hour or so fixing it in the back room if the problem is fixable.