What's new

missed call disappears on iphone 4 after answering a call

mira_ishak

Reaction score
i have an iphone 4 running the latest ios, 6.1.3 and i have noticed recently that sometimes, when the phone is locked and i have a missed call on the lock screen, then the phone rings and i answer another call from a different contact, sometimes, after ending the call, the missed call notification disappears from the lock screen. this doesn't happen all the time, just sometimes. i know that if i receive a call from a different contact that this whom i have the missed call from, the missed call is supposed to remain on the lock screen until i unlock the phone.

why is that happening and how to solve it? i noticed that this just started happening after the last software update.

Yes from the notification screen. (I think it's still there when you pull down the screen) But until you check recent calls. You should always have the little notification bubble until you check it.

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Here is what i noticed: it completely disappears, even when i unlock the phone and go the the call list, there is no notification saying (1) beside the phone ison. the call is listed in red though in the call list. this occurs when i am the one who who ends the ongoing call that is active, meaning, when i receive a call and i press "end call" the missed call disappears. when it is the other party who hangs up, and i don't press anything, the missed call is still there. it is not the same with iphone 5, i tried it. is it normal with iphone 4?

Yes from the notification screen. (I think it's still there when you pull down the screen) But until you check recent calls. You should always have the little notification bubble until you check it.

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner