What's new

Blocked Caller

ions

Reaction score
Hello iPhone Expert.

As I was cleaning out my voice-mail recycling bin I noticed a voice-mail from a person I do not want to hear from in the Blocked Messenger section. There was a voice-mail from them.

How do I tell my iPhone not to save these blocked voice-mails? If the user is blocked, I am not interested in their voice-mails nor do I want to be reminded of them by having to delete their voice-mails from the Blocked Messenger section.

Thank you

"even though the recipient gets no notification that a message has been received, they do get the message and can listen to it if they choose. If a blocked caller has left a voicemail, you can access it by going into your voicemail and scrolling down to find the 'blocked messages' folder, which will sit below the 'deleted messages' folder. Note that if you've not had any blocked messages the folder itself won't be visible. And there will be a delay between the person leaving the message and it appearing in the folder. "
That is how the system works. I suppose they have to allow for change of heart. But you can, of course, delete without listening to the message. I think I would want to know if the blocked caller was persisting in attempts to call me.

Last edited: