What's new

bitesms question

rdchevy

Reaction score
I am thinking of downloading bitesms for the quick reply and quick compose but was wondering if it will use my texting plan i have only and i will not be charged for any extra cost from att. I have the 1000 txt plan a month and have never used over 200 a month.

No, you will not be charged any extra just for using biteSMS. It has nothing to do with your texting plan, all it does is make sending and receiving simple and easy. If you ever to go over your texting plan and got charged, it would be because you went over your texting limit............Not because you used biteSMS. I use it every day.

If you use no more then 200 sms, then nothing about biteSMS will change that. Like I siad, It only effects the way you handle SMS/MMS............Not your actual plan.

In fact, biteSMS can reduce the number of SMS by turning on the Accents/Diacritics option, allowing you to extend the number of characters allowed in one SMS before it becomes 2 messages when using special characters. biteSMS is the "best" messages tweak in Cydia IMO.

Last edited:
Thank you ........That's is what i was needing to know. Going to download it now.

i hadnt tried any other coz this is app is great. only downside to me is that it crashes rarely. when i hit send and i have no signal at resprings. but on rare occassion only.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

i hadnt tried any other coz this is app is great. only downside to me is that it crashes rarely. when i hit send and i have no signal at resprings. but on rare occassion only.

Mine never crashes.

madz_feat01 said:
Wats d use of bite sms?

Go to bitesms.com in Safari or on your computer.

It is a replacement messages application tweak. Besides that, I'm not quite sure what your asking.

Wats d use of bite sms?

best messaging app ever. you can receive and reply text without closing the app you are using. you can even send text while you play games just tap
volume up and click the volume
logo then a mini menu pops up for texting. after sending you can continue your game without exiting the said game. there are contacts pix. text timer and many more.

Update: i update my bitesms. didnt see the update soon. its not crashing anymore. thanks

InkedAdrenaline said:
Nice, I check for updates to my tweaks all the time.

Ya know a fast way to update sources is to run apt-get update in MobileTerminal. Idk I'd it's just me but it seems south faster that way. Probably because sometime when I'm waiting for Cydia to load its sources it just keeps going...and won't finish....then I close Cydia, run apt-get update in MobileTerminal and it finishes updating the sources in about 2-5 seconds. Tho most likely a network speed issue. Idk.lol.

Also the apt SBSettings toggle works great too..just tap the toggle and your sources update in the background. The status bar icon goes away the update has finished.

Hmmm. Sorry for going off topic...:/

Nice I will get it. Lol you need to just write a tweaks guide and send it to me. Seems like you know about every tweak ever lol

InkedAdrenaline said:
Nice I will get it. Lol you need to just write a tweaks guide and send it to me. Seems like you know about every tweak ever lol

I know about a lot of tweaks but not enough to write a guide.lol. I could write a guide of all the tweaks I like and use I guess.lol.

Tho I haven't even used the Apt-get toggle in a long time.