What's new

Bite SMS and unlim tones

tylersloan

Reaction score
Hey I downloaded unlim tones from cydia and it gave me custom SMS tones that worked with the stock SMS messenger .
Now I have bitesms and for the life of me I can't get the custom tones to work even the one that came with bite SMS won't work how do I fix this ?

heyy i have iOS 5.0.2 jailbroken iphone 4 and the ringtones from unlimtones do Not work for TEXT TONES only for Ringtones on settings>sounds. when i try to select a custom ringtone for RINGTONES, it works fine, but when i select one for the TEXT TONES, i cannot hear anything.

heyy i have iOS 5.0.2 jailbroken iphone 4 and the ringtones from unlimtones do Not work for TEXT TONES only for Ringtones on settings>sounds. when i try to select a custom ringtone for RINGTONES, it works fine, but when i select one for the TEXT TONES, i cannot hear anything.

There's no such firmware....

Do you know how to fix this issue?? Please help! (=

I am having all sorts of problems with Unlim tones. Sometimes they work, sometimes theres no sound.

I think the reason may be that when you download one that's already made, it says it's downloaded to settings>sounds>ringtones. I'm assuming strictly for ringtones and not TEXT tone.. I tried customizing one using one of the songs from my music library in my phone and it works fine for the text tone. I'm guessing it downloads to all categories when you make it yourself.