What's new

Big complaint re iphone 5

jubes

Reaction score
I bought an iphone 5 from Apple and have been trying to track down a nano sim for two weeks without success. I am with Virgin Mobile, a major provider, who wont have any for a couple more weeks and have been giving me the run around for two weeks. Now i think I have tracked down a provider who has them, but i now have to spend the entire afternoon driving over to pick it up. Meanwhile I have not been able to activate my phone, and apple is no help whatsoever. If Steve Jobs were alive he would not be releasing products that do not have the infrastructure set up ready to go to be able to use them right away. This is apple for gods sake!Isnt that supposed to be synonymous with ease of use... oh and save me the 'we are only responsible for the technical side of things'

You're on Virgin Mobile... in what country? And... is Virgin, in your country, a native carrier of the iPhone line?

Hello and welcome to the community!
If you're with virgin mobile here in the uk then they aren't a native carrier of the iPhone so that's why you will be having trouble getting hold of a nano sim

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Looked into it... and the OP posted from Australia. If my research is correct.... Virgin in AU isn't a native iPhone carrier either. So, the issue lies 100% with your wireless provider and NOT Apple... and especially not Steve Jobs! Looks to me like you should have done a little homework w/ Virgin (on whether or not they had Nano SIMs available) before your purchase.