What's new

Best website for iphone replacement screen

iZIGGA

Reaction score
I have ordered many screens from ebay and am tired of screens that are not oem certified. The screens I have bought are hard to fit in the casing and the home button is always sunk in slightly. Any reputable sites that have oem or at least high quality replacement screen for a reasonable price?

I have ordered many screens from ebay and am tired of screens that are not oem certified. The screens I have bought are hard to fit in the casing and the home button is always sunk in slightly. Any reputable sites that have oem or at least high quality replacement screen for a reasonable price?

Have you tried iFixit? They're not cheap, but you will get OEM parts. They also sell the needed tools and have instructional videos.

scifan57, iPhone Forums Moderator

I can attest to iFixit.com's products. Almost every screen that I've replaced has been a screen from iFixit.com. Yes, they're more expensive than almost anybody else. However, you're getting a guaranteed product w/ a 6 months warranty.

Try searching "iPhone 4 OEM screen" on ebay and you will find one for under 30 dollars before shipping.
I've bought 2 screens from a seller named "paylessauction" for my spare phones that I do not care too much about and they seem to work perfectly fine though.

The letters "OEM" should mean that they are original manufacturer parts so the quality should be up to standards.

Also I am living in Norway and the shipping from US only costed 5-6 dollars and it took 2 weeks.
It surely is relatively cheaper alternative to ifixi.com

ive ordered off of ebay a few times and have been dissapointed every time. poor lcd quality and the home button did not fit flush with the screen

Buying replacement electronic parts on eBay is definitely hit and miss. Sometimes, though, you'll come across a seller that provides good products. The problem w/ that is... the good product usually runs out.

yes i agree. can u tell me if any of these websites are good ***

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes very true, I always order from ifixit.com when fixing up screens for my friends or replacing the one on my phone I use on daily basis .

But hey, you asked for a cheaper alternative.

I guess there aren't that many trusted sellers that for under 90 dollars sells an original iPhone screen in brand new condition with a 6 mnth warranty incase of faults.

You get what you pay for. Remember that