What's new

Best retail store to shop for cases

xrayeyes

Reaction score
I'm one of those "touchy/feely" type people ;) and need to see a case up close to decide on how it's going to work for me. I have a Casemate on my new iPhone 6 right now, but it's too slick and I've already dropped my phone twice. In all the previous years of owning an iPhone, I had never dropped it before!!! (I know...I was due!)

I need a case with a good rubbery grip. I get the descriptions you can find on online retailers, but I'd like to see one in person. Wallyworld sucks for having any decent inventory. I despise Best Buy for their customer service or lack thereof. Will never set foot in one of their stores ever!

Any recommendations for retail stores with the best iPhone case inventory?

I'm one of those "touchy/feely" type people ;) and need to see a case up close to decide on how it's going to work for me. I have a Casemate on my new iPhone 6 right now, but it's too slick and I've already dropped my phone twice. In all the previous years of owning an iPhone, I had never dropped it before!!! (I know...I was due!)

I need a case with a good rubbery grip. I get the descriptions you can find on online retailers, but I'd like to see one in person. Wallyworld sucks for having any decent inventory. I despise Best Buy for their customer service or lack thereof. Will never set foot in one of their stores ever!

Any recommendations for retail stores with the best iPhone case inventory?
Well, you've kind of run the gamut there. Don't have a place to suggest but the case I got is like a bumper case with a hard plastic insert for the back. The bumper part is grippy like most of them and the back is smooth. At the risk of jinxing myself, I haven't dropped it yet. It's a Griffin identity. I got it from their online site after I found a discount code. GL

Here in the UK it's absolutely hopeless when you want a new case, The choice is very limited, I have to rely on Amazon even though like you xrayeyes I like to see what I'm buying first, Consequently it takes me a long time to decide.

Amazon here in the US too, but Verizon has the Tech21 case. You can go there and check it out to see what you think.

Amazon here in the US too, but Verizon has the Tech21 case. You can go there and check it out to see what you think.
We don't have Verizon here in the UK but the Tech21 cases are sometimes available in phone shops.

Last edited: