What's new

Best Pasword Safe (Free)

vitorio

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking for a password safe app that sync with my desktop. I work in IT and I need to keep track of all my server info and access. I've been looking for a free soft but I was out of luck.

Could you please advise me. Thank you

With something like that, it's hard to get it free. You might be able to get a lite version of it like 1Password, which is worth it for the $1.99(?).

I am not sure you would want to trust critical password information to a free app. I have 1Password on my iPhone and iPad and they sync up using iCloud (will also work with Dropbox or via wifi.) That is the one I recommend above all others. The iPassword Pro (universal) is what I got, and if you watch it, it will fluctuate in price. I got it for $7.99 and it is worth every penny.

With something like that, it's hard to get it free. You might be able to get a lite version of it like 1Password, which is worth it for the $1.99(?).

Indeed, given the function of a password manager, I feel that $1.99 is a bargain. It's a one-time payment, and I can survive without Starbucks for one day.