What's new

loss accout yahoo after access from iphone

loyal

Reaction score
I have an iPhone, which have been carried from Canada to Vietnam. I used it for accessing my yahoo account in order to check my e-mails. When I finished, I didn't log out but leave it idle. A few days later, I couldn't access to the account by a computer. However, my iPhone was still kept logging in the account and it can be accessed normally. After then, I tried changing my password but could not succeed because the password had been changed. Since I wasn't able to remember its recovery information, I must have lost my account. I want to ask if there was something wrong with my iPhone, if I was tracked or if my account was hacked?

Since I wasn't able to remember its recovery information, I must have lost my account. I want to ask if there was something wrong with my iPhone, if I was tracked or if my account was hacked?

That's new to me. Usually it's supposed to be the other way round, iPhones have the issue of not being able to connect to Yahoo because Yahoo has modified their connection methods. So what you saying is you completely can't access your Yahoo? Im guessing your iPhone did not disconnect properly and voided Yahoo Security. THere is a possibility that somebody changed your Yahoo password. Keep trying the Yahoo! Reset Password