What's new

Best or worst car owned whats yours

Oh and I've had my 92 eagle talon tsi for about 3 months now exactly... It's pretty bad. I know I already posted but I hate this car. 3 months and the turbo is about to die, AC stopped working, struts are blown.. I miss my mustang. Best car I've ever owned. No issues at all with it. I drove the stang from Arizona to south Dakota and back then to Colorado. Not one little hiccup. I would be scared to drive my talon more than 100 miles lol

Sent from my iPhone 4

My favorite car is my Evo VIII...It's not really streetable, but it's a blast on the track.

D.png

That's actually the only 4 cylinder car I've ever wanted. Well. An Evo Lancer or a Subaru wrx sti. :p

I've got a poor mans Evo lol. Awd eagle talon tsi. Same engine as an Evo just a smaller turbo.

Oh and I LOVE Sti's as well. I'd rather have an Sti than an Evo honestly, just because of how they sound lol. But I think Evo's are way better looking and have a better power train

Sent from my iPhone 4

Last edited:
I've got a poor mans Evo lol. Awd eagle talon tsi. Same engine as an Evo just a smaller turbo.

Sent from my iPhone 4

Oh wow! You don't see many of those anymore. :)

They're pretty quick from what I remember. You could always fix the small turbo issue if you wanted. ;)!
Lol.

Oh wow! You don't see many of those anymore. :)

They're pretty quick from what I remember. You could always fix the small turbo issue if you wanted. ;)!
Lol.

Yeah it's a 1992. I got it like 3 months ago and it's my first 4 cylinder car. But I moved to Colorado last winter and had my mustang which was terrible in the snow. So I got the awd talon mostly for snow and gas mileage lol.

It is fairly quick for being 100% stock. I made sure to get a stock unmolested one so I wouldn't be getting someone's project. When I got it, the valve cover breather hose that connects to the intake before the turbo wasn't connected and I didn't know until I decided to inspect under the hood thoroughly. I'm fairly sure it sucked in a piece of debris at one point through that open hole and chipped all of the fins on the turbo. It's only making 7psi now because of that. But I'm planning on putting a nice 16g turbo in its place at 15psi for an easy 275-300awhp :)

Sent from my iPhone 4

Yeah it's a 1992. I got it like 3 months ago and it's my first 4 cylinder car. But I moved to Colorado last winter and had my mustang which was terrible in the snow. So I got the awd talon mostly for snow and gas mileage lol.

It is fairly quick for being 100% stock. I made sure to get a stock unmolested one so I wouldn't be getting someone's project. When I got it, the valve cover breather hose that connects to the intake before the turbo wasn't connected and I didn't know until I decided to inspect under the hood thoroughly. I'm fairly sure it sucked in a piece of debris at one point through that open hole and chipped all of the fins on the turbo. It's only making 7psi now because of that. But I'm planning on putting a nice 16g turbo in its place at 15psi for an easy 275-300awhp :)

Sent from my iPhone 4

Outta be a pretty sweet ride after that!

I don't blame you for getting a stock car. I bought a Honda civic DX once and OT was a big mistake..

Someone tried to make it "fast&furious". Needless to say the motor blew in one month... Glad I only paid $500 bucks for it. Lol!!

Outta be a pretty sweet ride after that!

I don't blame you for getting a stock car. I bought a Honda civic DX once and OT was a big mistake..

Someone tried to make it "fast&furious". Needless to say the motor blew in one month... Glad I only paid $500 bucks for it. Lol!!

Yeah definitely! I'm trying to keep it stockish and make it a sleeper daily driver lol. Once I get some bigger injectors and a better fuel pump, I'll be able to crank up the boost even more. That turbo should be good for about 350hp :)

Haha yep! I try to buy cars from older people that don't hack everything up and I always seem to end up with good cars by doing so.

Sent from my iPhone 4

Yeah definitely! I'm trying to keep it stockish and make it a sleeper daily driver lol. Once I get some bigger injectors and a better fuel pump, I'll be able to crank up the boost even more. That turbo should be good for about 350hp :)

Haha yep! I try to buy cars from older people that don't hack everything up and I always seem to end up with good cars by doing so.

Sent from my iPhone 4

Can't go wrong with an elderly drivers vehicle! Most of them take really good care of their vehicles. :)