What's new

Best or worst car owned whats yours

Best has to be my 2003 Mustang Cobra SVT.
This car is an absolute blast to drive and I can push 27 miles to the gallon out of it (when I'm driving properly)!

Worst would have to be my very first car... 1994 Ford Tempo. I paid $700 for it and the car would barely pull up a hill. I was lucky to hit 70mph on the highway. Lmao!
Fords are rubbish even if they are British,you cant beat Japanese cars.

Ford Is a USA motor company. :p

Built Ford tough! Lol.
yes you're right,they were made here until 2002 so i always think of them as British,the one we had Orion was absolutely dire and i know people who won't touch a Ford :) Nissan on the other hand are brilliant.

In my experience,

Cocky rich old man= Ford

Not so rich old man= Chevy.

IMO, there both good vehicles. Neither is better then the other, except Ford having more expensive repairs.......which is probably why the not so rich people in my area love Chevy, and cocky rich men love Ford, because they can afford the overpriced repairs.lol.

My best car was actually a truck, a green 1992 Ford Ranger, I loved that truck and it was totally awesome, until I wrecked it. I have not had a vehicle since that truck that can match it. My worst, a 1982 two-toned Buick Regal, I bought it right out of high school and it was a total lemon, the absolute worst vehicle I ever owned, I still have nightmares about that junk car breaking down :(

zig9449 said:
In my experience,

Cocky rich old man= Ford

Not so rich old man= Chevy.

IMO, there both good vehicles. Neither is better then the other, except Ford having more expensive repairs.......which is probably why the not so rich people in my area love Chevy, and cocky rich men love Ford, because they can afford the overpriced repairs.lol.

In Canada Fords are cheaper than Chevy's and still break down twice as often, but they keep my tools from rusting:)

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Could be worse You could own a fiat Fix it again tomorrow

Worst: 1974 BMW 2002. One day it decided to destroy a transmission bearing race. A friend and I dropped the tranny, and another friend pressed on new bearings. Total cost, < $50, plus a few dollars to rent a Navy auto hobby shop space. Wasn't cheap for a sailor in '74.

Best: 1987 Buick Grand National. I had numerous mods for it, including a straight pipe to replace the catalytic converter, 10 high performance replaceable computer chips, custom cooling system fan, more. In those days magazines called the GN the Corvette killer.

Now: This old fart drives a 1999 Ford Taurus. It has a good engine and tranny. A/C works (good for living in the desert.)

Best has to be my 2003 Mustang Cobra SVT.
This car is an absolute blast to drive and I can push 27 miles to the gallon out of it (when I'm driving properly)!

Worst would have to be my very first car... 1994 Ford Tempo. I paid $700 for it and the car would barely pull up a hill. I was lucky to hit 70mph on the highway. Lmao!

I hate you. You own my DREAM CAR!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My worst was a 1970 Fiat 850 Spyder, lots of fun but gutless and fragile, best so far is my 1997 Dodge Viper GTS. The exact opposite of the Fiat except for the fun factor
$Viper_and_Me[1].jpg